Sunday 12 September 2010

It's a good day

It's the first day of school, and even though I'm now on the other side of the register, it's always still an experience that gives me the jitters.

The year is off to a flying start if my morning thus far is any indication. I woke up refreshed before my alarm went off and had time to exercise, make breakfast and look halfway decent before I went out the door. I got the Brad Pitt bus driver, and the train rocked up with four carriages rather than the usual two. Train buddy is here too. I'm in such a good mood that I'm actually finding camp guy drinking prosecco and loudly discussing the intricacies of stock checking at the Co-op kind of funny.

Happy Monday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy too: I have a whole week of working in the same city that I live in for a change. One 20 minute bus journey and I'm at my training which is, co-icidentally, in walking distance from Remo's. Could get used to this.
    Happy first day.

    ReplyDelete